Wednesday, November 5, 2008

George Bush To Do More Damage in His Remaining Days


There's not much I can say about the incredible election of Barack Obama other than, YES! THANK YOU!

But now that the fear of a deep dystopian end to America has disappeared for me in wake of his victory, we still have to be vigilant, especially since Georgie Boy is still in office. Both the New York Times and the Washington Post have written articles following the various measures that Bush is seeking to get inacted, none of them promising, many of them horrifying, that we need to be aware of as we wait for Obama to enter the White House.
Both articles acknowledge that these measure will take years to reverse.

1 comment:

Wilde.Dash said...

Mary. It's me. I have a secret pop culture blog. Did i tell you? Don't mind the name. I made it up spur of the moment, months ago.

Also, dystopian societies take all forms...i think we avoided a post-apocalyptic society, but maybe not a strange dystopia.